Slugs are disappearing all across the 99 caverns and it’s up to you to find out why! Bring the slugs home and restore the delicate balance of slug energy in this underground world. Play as hero Eli Shane as you unravel the mystery with your best slug buddy Burpy at your side. Collect an arsenal of the little transforming critters with amazing powers, and as you level them up with battle experience, watch your slugs’ transformations get epic!
When the battle is over, cool off and bond with your slugs in the new Slug Hideout, where your slugs can hang out and interact with each other—and with you! Use your hard-earned gems to get new treasure chests or use your Evolution Stones to evolve your slugs into their powerful Megamorph forms!
Grab your blaster, load up your slugs and get ready to SLUG IT OUT!
• Match-three gone wild! Fast-paced matching brings frantic fun to the traditional match-3 mechanic!
• Duel with the awesome power of Elementals, Megamorphs, and Ghoul slugs!
• Find Evolution Stones and evolve your slugs to more powerful Megamorph versions!
• Epic boss battles! Unique, giant bosses can surprise you at any turn, so always be ready for a dangerous duel!
• Explore the world map in Story Mode to keep Slugterra safe from mysterious threats and sinister slugslingers.
• Duel your favourite villains from the TV series, and travel to cool new caverns to battle never-before-seen foes!
• New Slug Hideout where your slugs can play and interact with each other!
• Open treasure chests to earn new slugs, Evolution Stones, gems, and coins!
• Collect all of your favourite slugs and blast into battle!
Slugterra: Slug it Out 2 (mobile app) is certified by the kidSAFE Seal Program. The kidSAFE Seal Program is an independent safety certification service and seal-of-approval program designed exclusively for children-friendly websites and technologies, including kid-targeted game sites, educational services, virtual worlds, social networks, mobile apps, tablet devices, and other similar interactive services and technologies. Click on the seal or go to http://www.kidsafeseal.com for more information.