Convert your Objective-C sources to Swift.
On the fly.
iSwift is the easiest way to convert your Objective-C code to Swift.
- Up-to-date: Intelligent Swift 3 support
- Ultra fast: Automatic as-you-type conversion, so that you don’t lose even a single second. Yep, instantly.
- Drag-and-drop: Drop your Objective-C source onto the app icon, import the file and have it instantly converted. Yep, just like that.
- Smart: Syntax highlighting, autocompletion, live syntax checking and error reporting, and lots of advanced editing options. (Powered by Peppermint)
- Friendly UI: A neat editor, your sources side-by-side and all that packed in a beautiful easy-to-use User interface. What more can you need?
- Sophisticated: iSwift tries to recognize, parse and convert all Objective-C code (2.0 too!) to valid Swift code.
Run Swift offers the best way to easily test your Swift code – without having to open Xcode, mess with “Playgrounds”, or touch the Terminal. All in one place.
- Powerful editor based on Peppermint
- Advanced code highlighting
- Run your scripts with one-click (or just Cmd+R)
- Option to pass additional command line arguments