Increase Website Traffic Using Competitive Analytics
Alexa is more than just the traffic rank you know and love from its early days.
Checking website traffic and rank is the basis for uncovering actionable ideas to grow your business.
- Alexa Traffic can be used as a competitive intelligence tool but you should take into consideration the fact that its sample size of audience is too small; Just enter your competitor’s site in the “Compare Sites” section and measure the results of your web marketing efforts in comparison with your competitors’.
- As opposed to Google’s PageRank, the lower your ranking number, the better.
- It helps Webmasters and advertisers see the true marketing potential of your Web site. The better your Alexa rank, the higher they will be willing to bid to buy advertising space on your Web site.
- Personal pages or blogs are taken into consideration and ranked in the same manner as regular Web sites. They will even get a distinctive mark (*)
- Given that Alexa ranking offers you information about your Web site, it is a good tool to have in view of search engine optimization.