Convert your C codes to Java codes online, with just a click
It translate C source code to Java source code. The translation is completely automatic, supports the entire C language and creates functionally equivalent Java code – ready to be executed.
- Do you maintain legacy C code? Upgrade to Java: a modern programming language, which current university graduates are comfortable with!
- Are you a Java developer and would like to use a library that only exists in C? Create a Java interface for the library completely automatically!
- Do you develop C libraries? Offer them to the Java world with zero maintenance overhead!
- Are you in the business of Java code analysis (e.g. bug finding)? Expand it to C and double your market!
- Pointers are optimized away or translated to readable Java classes, function pointers are translated to method references.
- Full support for unsigned types.
- Full support for goto statements.
- Full support for native libraries; the translated Java project seamlessly interfaces with libraries (GMP, Ncurses, X11, …) the C project used.
- Macros are translated to Java methods or constants.
- Comments are preserved and reformatted to Javadoc.
- The translated code adheres to the Java design and naming conventions.